Week 21 || Bumpdate


How far along: 21 weeks! 

Baby's size: Baby is the size of a pomegranate! About 12.7 ounces and 10.5 inches. Crazy!

Baby's progress: Baby F is producing meconium, as a result of gulping down that amniotic fluid. They say we'll see this in baby boy's diapers. He's also putting on fat! Love me some baby rolls!

Weight gain: Holding steady at 17 lbs. 

Stretch marks: None yet! Thanks Burt's Bees Mama Bee!

Sleep: Like a rock, and getting a big more tired than I have been in recent weeks.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Movement: Still getting a little something every day. Can't wait until Bryan can feel, too!  

Best moment this week: Getting a job and telling them I was pregnant and being SUPPORTED!

Looking forward to: I can't wait to get going on the nursery! I've finally figured out our furniture and color scheme, so now it's down to picking out the details. 

Food cravings: Still nothing really here!

Weirdest food I ate this week: It's not a weird food, but tonight I HAD TO HAVE heirloom tomatoes with mozzarella cheese. We didn't have any said cheese, so I cut up string cheese, tossed in the tomatoes with salt and balsamic. It was SO GOOD.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor signs: Still those Braxon Hicks...

Symptoms: Itchy skin, achey legs, and gross boobs. Seriously, boobs and pregnancy are yuck.

Workouts: Been the past three days, thank you very much! Trying to get these fat arms in shape.

What I miss: Being able to touch my toes. Fitting into clothes. This week I had a great moment where THREE pairs of sweatpants were too small for me. SWEATPANTS. Fml.

Things that suck: Feeling overwhelmed when registering. How on Earth do I know what to get, how much? There are hundreds of resources and it's all just a lot.

Things that don't suck: Registering :). I know I just said that it sucks being overwhelmed, but that doesn't mean it's not fun!

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing that your work supported you when you told them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You look so cute in this pic :) and congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your new job supported you when you told them. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!