5 Products I Love

Happy Thursday! Today I want to introduce you to five of my favorite things that get me through most days, if not the weeks. 

I love trying new scents, and my best friend got this for me for my 30th birthday. I got this huge bottle, plus it came with a travel size roll-on bottle and also a makeup bag. It smells AMAZING. Obviously perfumes are hard because everything smells different on everyone and we all have different noses, but the best way I can describe this is as light, floral and citrusy. I get compliments every time I wear it.









 A few years ago, I started "training" my hair so that I don't have to wash it every day. First of all, it's not healthy for your hair to wash it every day, and second of all, I'm lazy. I hate washing my hair, mostly because it's such a pain in the arse to style it, even now that it's shorter. In any case, I was always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo and when I found this one for $5.99 at CVS a year or so ago, I was hooked. It smells good, and it absorbs even the most obscene amounts of grease on really bad days. A little goes a lot way and a whole bottle lasts several months. (I use it about every other day, regularly.)

Ok, here's the real good stuff. My sister started selling Rodan + Fields a couple of years ago and admittedly, I first bought some to show my sisterly support, but quickly became hooked when I saw what it does. RF offers several different lines depending on your skincare needs, but I opted for Redefine, which helps defend against visible signs of aging. (I bought it the year I was going to turn 30, hehe.) RF was created by the same scientists who made Proactiv. The results speak for themselves (I don't have my own photos, shame), but check them out here. It's an investment, but the products last for about 3 months if you use them properly, and you won't be able to stop using it once you start! Contact my sister for more information!

It's summertime, so I don't use this at all right now, but for those of you with full-time jobs who maybe can't
spend time in the sun (a nice perk of job searching is you can do it from outside at Starbucks!) BUT for those times when I'm lacking color and need some STAT, I turn to Jergens. I prefer the foaming kind versus the lotion. I find it doesn't streak, it doesn't smell and it gives me results after just a few uses!

 Benefit//Stay Don't Stray
Last but not least, this big problem-solver that comes in a little bottle. Stay Don't Stray is a primer for concealers and eye shadows that helps ensure your make up stays on all day long. On long days when I don't have time to touch up my makeup after work before happy hour, I put this on and my eye shadow lasts all day long. It's amazing, really. Plus when you use it with concealer, it prevents it from creasing and getting all nasty. "A dab'll do ya," they say, and they're right.
What are some of your favorite products?

1 comment:

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!