Nothin' Much.

Ah, Wednesday. I think it might be my favorite day of the week (After Thursday, Friday and Saturday).

Hope everyone is having a spectacular week so far. Can't complain here - work has been manageable, weather has continued to suck (status quo=no complaints), and it's finally March. So while my previous sentence remains true, the fact that it's March means a few things:

1. Warm weather is in our somewhat near future here in Chicago


2. I'm going to Orlando in 2 weeks

3. I'm going to Las Vegas in 2.5 weeks

4. I'm going to Los Angeles (hopefully) in 4 weeks

5. St. Patrick's Day is coming up and I love me some St. Patty's.

So, that's it for today. Basically I just wanted to brag about my upcoming trips. #sorrynotsorry

BYE!

2 comments:

  1. so jealous of all the traveling you will be up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of all the travels!
    I wanna come join you..
    Think I can fit into your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!