Random Wednesday Revelations

Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

I'm feeling a little down today. I'm having anxiety about several things—work, money, and life in general. I was looking for a word to describe it and Taylor hit it on the head: I feel lost.

I feel unhappy in some parts of my life, but am not sure exactly. I'm craving change. I'm craving accomplishment. I'm craving success. I want more, personally and professionally, but don't know what I need to do to take the next steps, or even what the next steps are.

So, what else to make myself feel better than to look to Pinterest for some inspirational quotes, binge eat  Starbursts and Special K chips, and drink a bottle of wine?

Anyone see a theme with these??


via 





Tomorrow is a new day. Hope you guys are feeling better than me!


4 comments:

  1. I love all of these... and maybe needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inspirational quotes! And hate that feeling you're having. Just keep on keepin on and keep the wine glass full girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the inspiration posts I've been seeing on blogs. They are always needed!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!