Currently I'm...

Happy Monday, friends! Instead of boring you with a weekend update, I thought I'd switch things up today. I did have a great weekend though. Very low-key and productive with SO much work done in the nursery. I can't wait to show you pictures when it's finished!

So here's what's happening with me this Monday afternoon.

Currently I'm...


Wearing: A super cozy black, hooded poncho sweater I got in my most recent Stitch Fix. I fear it makes me look a little like a house, but let's be honest, these days I am not the smallest. Comfort is key.

Reading: Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult. Jodi is one of my favorite authors. This book is about a 13-year old searching for her mother, an elephant researcher, who disappeared 10 years earlier.

Loving: The cool weather and first snow of the season!

Not loving: My hands are in so much pain these days. It hurts to make a fist or stretch my fingers. No relief in sight, either.

Watching: All the usual suspects (trashy reality television, Scandal, Good Wife, Grey's, Parenthood, Homeland). Some new shows I've tried that I enjoy: How to Get Away With Murder, Stalker and Marry Me.

Looking forward to: SO many things. We get our glider this week, and then our nursery will be pretty much complete. Thanksgiving is next week, and I'm all about Thanksgiving. We're putting up Christmas decorations this weekend. One of my posts will be featured on Scary Mommy this week. And we are 32 days out from our due date...I am so excited to meet my boy.

Drinking: Water. So much water, all the damn time.

Daydreaming about: Meeting my babe. Going on a vacation. Having hands that don't hurt.

Feeling: My baby roll and tumble inside my belly. He does not have much room, I can tell you that much, but with how active he is, you'd think there was a lot of space in there!

Craving: A Peppermint Mocha. Those are MY JAM during the cold months.

Thinking about: What am I not thinking about is the better question? My mind is constantly in motion these days, thinking about what we have to do for baby, etc. I'm thinking right now about the errands I have to do after work (get spray paint for a nursery DIY project and stop at Trader Joe's), the fact that I don't want to go to the gym after my errands, where I'm going to hang remaining nursery prints after I get home from the gym, and of course - what's for dinner?

Mingle 240

2 comments:

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!