A Case of the Mondays

How is it that Mondays are the only day I can find time to sit and write? Honestly, I don't know how real bloggers do it. I start each week with the best intentions to visit this corner every day and write and next thing I know, the week has come and gone and THAT'S WEIRD (oh wait, no it isn't), I haven't written since Monday.

Try as I might, this blogging thing may not be for me. On the one hand, I feel like I put so much pressure on myself to write quality content vs quantity content. And then I can't come up with things to write about. But then it's like, why can't I just use this as a diary? Everyone else does. I also know that I'm only going to get as much out of my blog as I give, which right now is about 5%. What do I expect?

To those of you who do look forward to my posts, and who comment, I want you to know I appreciate it. Stick with me for a little while longer and I hope I can make my part of the Internet something worth visiting every day.

My thoughts on today:

someecards.com - Monday mornings would be better if they were a part of my weekend-long blackouts.

Anyway, that's about all the time I have. I've got a lot of things on my mind that are stressful and exciting and making me kind of crazy. I'll be able to fill you in soon.

4 comments:

  1. I understand you. I love blogging but sometimes I just cannot think of anything worthy to post and it stresses me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I'm there with ya 100%. Just when I thought I'd jump back into this blogging thing, it's been the last thing on my mind again. Don't worry, some of us will still be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man did i have a case of the mondays yesterday! the day went by sooooooo slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I feel you. I never make the time to write! Monday was a rough one for me, too. Hope the rest of your week was great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!