Carpe Diem

If you've been keeping up with me this summer, you'll know that it's no easy feat considering I've been all frickin' over the place since Memorial Day. Next weekend (August 9-11) is the literally the only free weekend I've got until after Labor Day.

      someecards.com - May you travel as far and often this summer as Anthony Weiner's crotch shots. 

I had big plans to do a 7-day cleanse in preparation for my BFF's wedding on August 17 (!!) and to generally do a whole lot of NOTHING.

That is until today, when I decided to throw those plans out the window and go visit my bestie in L.A. As my girl Taylor says, "when life gives you a weekend..." (Since that's all she said, I'll fill in the blank and say "YOLO.")


Seize the day, people. Seize the frickin' day.

5 comments:

  1. Love your motto. Hence, why I'm laying in bed blog-stalking instead of working out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think taking a trip would win every time!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read a quote on Pinterest today, "No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep" Carpe Diem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yolo is right! LA is waiting for ya, whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Good for you- these are the memories you will remember in the long run!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!