11 Hilarious Bachelorette Tweets

What to write about when you are keeping secrets from your best friend, and have spent every moment of this entire week working on stuff for her bachelorette party, but you can't blog about it because she reads your blog? (You do, don't you B?)

The Bachelorette.

It is Throwback Thursday, after all, and Monday is about as far back as I can remember. I know I said I wasn't going to do a recap but, desperate times... I'm cheating though, because I'm going to use everyone else's funnies to do it.

Here, I've aggregated some of my favorite tweets from past contestants, famous writers, fashionistas and losers from around the world (like me) who tune in every Monday to watch Desiree "fall in love" with a group of equally macho, nerdy and preppy little boys—many who I still think like girls. ENJOY!

Sidenote: These were publishing in normal Twitter format but that disappeared and I spent too much time finding them to go back and do it again. So deal with it.
That does it for this episode. I'll force myself to do a recap next week, even though on Monday I'll be busy spraytanning and packing for my trip!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!