My Personal R+F Results

You guys! As you know, I started my own skincare business with Rodan + Fields back in January. At that time, I also started to use the products the way they are intended to be used: Twice a day, in the right order.

Although I've been using the products for a couple of years, I as really not using them in a way that one should expect to get results. In other words, I might wash my face and use moisturizer, but not tone, or I might just skip all the steps before bed.

In any case, when I started as a consultant, I knew I needed to become a product of the product. In my business kit, I got two regimens: REDEFINE, which targets firmness, enlarged pores, wrinkles and expression lines, and REVERSE, which targets dark marks, dullness and sun damage. In addition to my two regimens, I use our Multi-Function Eye Cream and our Microdermabrasion Paste to exfoliate a few times each week.

I started using my regimens on January 14, 2016. I use REVERSE in the morning, and REDEFINE at night. I use the eye cream both morning and evening before bed. I knew I was seeing great results about halfway in. I had melasma from when I was pregnant, and also a lot of freckles and dark marks on my face and nose from years of not using SPF.


I've always felt that I have nice skin. I don't get acne very often, I don't have to wear a lot of makeup, I don't get really oily, etc. I thought my freckles were cute. I was more surprised than anyone when I took my "after" photos this month. I couldn't believe what I saw!



My face looks so much brighter and refreshed! My melasma and sun damage is not completely gone, but it looks SO much better, and though I have some progress to be made with wrinkles around my mouth, forehead and eyes, I really think those have improved, also. Even my eyes have seen great improvement in terms of my dark circles, puffiness and crows feet.



I'm to a point where I can go without concealer under my eyes or anywhere else on my face. And I use our Mineral Peptides Powder, which has patent-pending RFp3 technology, SPF 20 and protects the skin against environmental aggressors and irritants, while light deflecting minerals immediately even skin tone and reduce redness.

Even though it may seem like I use a lot of products, it really is not very time consuming. It takes me about 5 minutes in the morning to wash, tone and moisturize my face and apply eye cream. And my nighttime routine is just a few minutes longer because I use the Redefine wash as a mask.

I always tell my customers to make sure they take a "before" picture, not so they do something with them, but just to have something to compare to after they've used our products for 30, 60 or 90 days. It's hard to notice changes in ourselves sometimes.



I would love to help you with your skin - either by helping to treat a current concern you have, or to prevent concerns! No matter how good your skin looks now, you still need to treat it nicely and protect it. Why wait until you have wrinkles or sun damage or anything else? Let's stop it before it starts! Take our FREE solutions tool and see what's recommended for you: http://bit.ly/RZFarrellSolutionsTool.

I'd love to know what you currently use for your skincare routine!

5 comments:

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Melasma Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.
    https://weheartit.com/theblacklistinc1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. lazma cream ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    digital agency in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. Handling & Hoisting Tools Inspection

    ReplyDelete

Your comments & feedback make my day, so please let me know what you've got to say!